Hafiz Hajj Group FAQs section lists common questions category wise with detailed answers to satisfy its readers as an informative service.
Hajj has great benefits, including the following:
1. It is undertaking one of the pillars of Islam without which it is not complete. This is indicative of its importance and shows that Allah loves it.
2. It is a kind of jihad for the sake of Allah; hence Allah mentions it after the verses of jihad. And it is proven in al-Saheeh that the Prophet(blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) when she asked him whether jihad is obligatory for women, “Yes, for them there is a jihad in which there is no fighting, Hajj and ‘Umrah.”
3. There is an immense reward for the one who does it in the prescribed manner. It is narrated in a saheeh report that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “An accepted pilgrimage brings no less a reward than Paradise.” And he said: “Whoever performs Hajj and does not commit any obscenity or commit any evil will go back (free of) sin as on the day his mother bore him”. And it was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (ra) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The pilgrims performing Hajj and ‘Umrah are the guests of Allah; if they call upon Him He will answer them, and if they ask Him for forgiveness He will forgive them.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i and Ibn Maajah.
4. In Hajj, remembrance of Allah is established, He is venerated and some rituals are carried out, such as reciting the Talbiyah, circumambulating the Ka‘bah (tawaaf), going between al-Safa and al-Marwah (saa‘i), standing in Arafat, staying overnight in Muzdalifah and stoning the Jamrah, along with what accompanies that of dhikr (remembrance of Allah), takbeer (proclaiming His greatness) and venerating Him. In the hadeeth it is narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Circumambulation of the Ka‘bah, going between al-Safa and al-Marwah and stoning the Jimaar have only been prescribed to establish the remembrance of Allah.”
5. During Hajj, Muslims from all parts of the world come together and show their love for one another and get to know one another. That is also accompanied by exhortations, guiding towards truth and encouraging people to adhere to it.
6. The Muslims demonstrate unity in time, place, actions and appearance. All of them stand in the different locations of Hajj at the same time, doing the same actions, wearing the same clothes (the izaar and rida’), with humbleness before Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.
7. The season of Hajj brings a great deal of good in both spiritual and worldly terms, as the Muslims may benefit by coming together, learning from one another and doing business. Hence Allah, may He be exalted, said (interpretation of the meaning): “That they may witness things that are of benefit to them” [al-Hajj 22:28]. This includes both spiritual and worldly benefits.
8. It includes offering both obligatory and mustahabb sacrifices, which demonstrate respect for the rituals prescribed by Allah, and eating from the meat and giving some in charity to the poor.
FAQS REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY Hafiz Hajj Group !
- Who is allowed to pray Qasr Namaz in Mina, Arafat and Muzdhalifa?
- Tawaaf Ziyaarah can be done before the 10th zul-Hajj?
- What is the minimum age for Hajj?
- Reservation & Documents
- Accommodations & Transportation
- Luggage and Passport Handling
- Rules regarding the cutting of hair during Hajj and Umrah?
- Payment, Cancellation & Refund
- Other Questions
Online: You can register online, scan a copy of your passport and mail/hand deliver your check for deposit for $2,500 per person. On Site: If you don’t have online access you can contact Hafiz Hajj Group representative (713-534-2376 or832-359-7789) to get reservation form along with a copy of your passport and deposit of $2,500.00 / person. Note: Your reservation will not be confirmed until Hafiz Hajj Group receives your deposit.
Once you have submitted the reservation form and paid the deposit you will receive a confirmation and an invoice of your remaining balance.
Please fill out the visa application and provide us with the required documents needed for the visa. Mail or hand deliver all the documents to us so we can process your visa and all other required procedures. You will also need to review your confirmation to ensure that your reservation is accurate. If you need to make changes to your reservation you must do it as soon as possible, as your reservation will not be changed after a certain period of time.
Sirat al-Mustaqeem Hajj Group will start visa processing, while confirming your land package, as well as you flight itinerary. Once everything is complete you will receive a package with your day-by-day itinerary, passport with visa, airline tickets, final invoice, confirmation, and your identification card & luggage tags.
As soon as your reservation is confirmed you can submit your documents. Please note once you submit your passport you will get it back 1-2 weeks prior to our departure.
Once all your documents and full payment is received you should expect your documents to be returned 1 to 2 weeks prior to the departure.
You must review all documents and confirmations to make sure there is no mistake in the arrangement made for you. If there are any mistakes please make sure to contact Sirat al-Mustaqeem Hajj Group as soon as possible so we may be able to correct it. Please note that this does not mean you can make changes in your reservation.
By not informing us of any errors, we assume that your package is complete and accurate. Your next step is to prepare for your travel and make sure you are at the airport on the day of your flight at least 3-4 hours prior to your flight departure.
If you are traveling with the group Hafiz Hajj Group will provide all the transportation insha’Allah.
Does the Hajj package include transportation from Muzdalifa to Mina, from Mina to Makkah (for Tawaf Ifaada), from Mina to Makkah (for Tawaf Wida)?
Yes, if you are with the group. If you decide to go on your own then you will have to arrange for your own transportation. Hafiz Hajj Group will not be able to reimburse you.
Makkah & Madina: Quad occupancy meaning four people per room.
Aziziyah: Four to five people per room
However at an additional cost you may choose to have triple or dual occupancy in the hotel rooms in Makkah and Madina.
Checked Baggage per person: 2 pieces. Weight allowed per piece: 50 lbs.
Qatar Airline Suitcase Dimensions: 158 cms.
Hand Luggage per person: One carry-on. Weight allowed 15 lbs.
Yes, children two years or older can carry the same amount of luggage as adults.
Your should carry your ID card with you at all times starting from your departure from USA until your departure back from Saudi Arabia. It is extremely important so that Hafiz Hajj Group representatives can recognize you and can assist you with any needs that you may require. If you are lost Saudi guards or other local people will be able to help you as your ID card will have all your pertinent information. The luggage tags are very valuable so the luggage can be identified throughout the trip.
Your extra luggage will stay in Azizyah and will be accessible to you at all times. The building in Aziziyah is very close to Jamaraat. However we highly recommend that you take everything that you will need for Hajj days including your medicines so you can utilize that time for your Ibadah.
You will carry your passport until we reach Saudi Arabia. From there through out the trip the passports will be in the possession of Saudi authorities (Muttawaf).
Your passports will be in the possession of the Muttawaf who is responsible for American pilgrims.
Once your visa is processed NO refunds will be available. A written notification must be sent to cancel your reservation. Cancellation request received after the airline ticket is processed then that amount will be deducted and the remaining amount paid by the customer will be refunded insha’Allah
A written notification must be sent to cancel your reservation. However if the visa is already issued then no refund will be provided.
No there are no hidden fees in the package, except all packages do not include Hajj fee, animal sacrifice and mail expenses.
To confirm your reservation a minimum deposit of $2500 per person is required at the time of registration. Full payment is due no later than the 1st of Ramadan.
The Minimum deposit is $2500 per person at the time of registration.
Classes will be held two to three weeks prior to our departure insha’Allah. Once your reservation is complete we will send a book on Hajj, prayer cards, note cards insha’Allah.
Yes you may go to other destinations at an additional cost. Please specify other destinations in your reservation form and Hafiz Hajj Group representative will contact you regarding the price and your return dates to US.
The dates are final, but there is room for flexibility if the passenger wishes to travel on a different day.
Sirat al-Mustaqeem Hajj Group representatives will be at the airport to provide you with any assistance that you might need and will be traveling with you in the same flight. Please remember to have your ID on and remember to have your luggage tags attached to your luggage prior to your departure to the airport so you may have a quick check-in process.
Saudi authorities allow single women over the age of 45 years to travel in a group without a mahram.